Saturday, August 25, 2007

Our Summer Newsletter

Dear CLEAN SOLUTIONS Customers,
We just returned from the beauty of Lake Tahoe and I am reminded of how precious nature is. We enjoyed the water, the trees and the incredible sunsets. It renews my commitment to doing as much as I can to keep this earth healthy.

A few things new things I've tried in the past month and want to share with you:
1) there are great new paints for painting that are low VOC's - I used Benjamin Moore's AURA line - a fabulous paint.

2) I watched Live Earth - so many great ideas. There were solar, portable chargers for cell phones and Ipods.

3) Everything I buy I'm looking for the most concentrated form to cut down on the packaging- I found BioKleen laundry soap to be the most concentrated laundry soap. It works great.

I hope you are well and enjoying summer. Feel free to contact me with any green ideas you would like to share.

Thank you for staying "Green".
Blessings,
-Cynthia McDougle

No comments: